One of the main activities of the EU BIM Task Group for 2023 is the organization of knowledge transfer workshops. The goal of the workshops is to have active round table discussions with on-site participants using the following format:
- Discussion moderated workshop without long boring presentations.
- 20-30 participants maximum to be able to keep discussions interesting and let any participant take an active part in the debate.
- Topics and agenda of the workshop can be in advance shape by registered participants.
- Outcome: Knowledge and suggestion document that will be published on the EUBTG website after the workshop
The first 3 workshops were already agreed in early 2023 with the following topics:
- WS I, OpenBIM in procurement and practice (June/Dublin)
- WS II, Common Data Environment (Sep 25/Prague)
- WS III, Impementation of BIM from organizational aspects (Nov 7/Rome)
The workshops have been a very big success with the first 2 workshops attended by over 50 people from 15 different countries.